- If you owed on your Federal return this year, consider making Estimated Payments to the IRS in the upcoming tax year.
- What are Federal Estimated Payments?
- What are State Estimated Payments?
- How do I make estimated tax payments?
- Do I owe a penalty for underpaying my federal taxes?
- Did you make estimated payments for tax year 2022 after December 31, 2022?
Self Employment Tax
- What expenses can I claim for my rental property?
- Social Security Deferral for Household Employees
- Amount of Household Employment tax you would like to defer
- Can I use the Optional Method to figure my self-employment tax?
- Deferred Amount of Self-Employment Tax
- Deferrable Church Employee Income Earnings for Self-Employment Tax