Yo presenté una declaración enmendada (Formulario 1040-X) el año pasado. ¿Debo usar el ingreso bruto ajustado de la declaración original o el ingreso bruto ajustado de la declaración enmendada?

¿Fue útil este artículo?
Usuarios a los que les pareció útil: 94 de 168
While TaxSlayer strives to make the information and links contained in our KB articles as timely and accurate as possible, we make no promise or guarantee about the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the contents on these pages. The information contained in the Knowledgebase (KB) is for general information only and is not intended to be tax, financial, or legal advice. The user is encouraged to review additional state and federal resources and publications as needed.