Business and Farm
Schedule C Profit or Loss From a Business
- How do I report my author income that was reported to me on a 1099-MISC?
- What is a Schedule C?
- How do I report my business income or loss on my tax return?
- What do I need to know about starting a business?
- Schedule C - Accounting Method
- What address do I use for my Schedule C?
Qualified Business Income
- Why isn't my K-1 income being used to calculate the Qualified Business Income (QBI) on Form 8995?
- How do I complete form 8995?
- Increased Income Thresholds for 2022 Qualified Business Income Deduction (QBID)
- How is the amount on line 1 of my 8995 (Qualified Business Income Deduction) calculated?
- Does my small business qualify for the QBI Deduction?
- Does the Qualified Business Income Deduction reduce my self-employment tax?
Schedule F Profit or Loss from Farming
- What's the difference between an independent contractor and an employee?
- Where do I report my business start-up costs?
- What can be deducted as car and truck expenses?
- What percent of meal expenses are deductible on Form Schedule C?
- What are the Standard Mileage Rates?
- What is cost of goods sold on the Schedule C?
Business Use of Home
- How do I Use the Simplified Method for Business Use of Home (Form 8829)?
- When do I qualify to take a deduction for the business use of my home?
- Business Use of Your Home - What expenses can be deducted?
- When May I Deduct the Business Use of Home?
- What is the difference between "Direct Expenses" and "Indirect Expenses"?
- How do I calculate the allowable depreciation using the Mid Quarter Convention?
- What are the types of Depreciable Property Methods?
- What is Bonus or Special Depreciation?
- What is Mid-Quarter Property?
- What is Listed Property?
- What is depreciation?