Forgot password Process
1. Select the Forgot Password link
2. When setting up a new password, you will be required to provide your Username and Email Address linked to the account.
3. After entering the required information, you will be asked how you would like to receive your security code. If you do not have a phone number listed in the account, your only option will be email.
The code is good for 24 hours or until used- whichever comes first.
4. You will be asked to enter the unique code that was sent to you to verify your identity.
5. Once you receive the code and have verified it, you will be asked to create a new password for your account. After successfully creating your new password, you will be logged out and need to enter your Username and new password to access the account.
Your new password will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one number
- Must contain at least one special character
- Must be at least 8 characters long
What does Recovery Was Unsuccessful mean?
In some instances, you may receive a notification stating that the password recovery was unsuccessful. This occurs when either the username or e-mail address has been input incorrectly. Please ensure the information in all three of these fields is correct.