When setting up a new password, you will be required to provide your username, Social Security Number, and your e-mail address.
In some instances, you may receive a notification stating that the password recovery was unsuccessful. This occurs when either the username, Social Security Number, or e-mail address has been input incorrectly. Please ensure the information in all three of these fields is correct.
Once you have entered the necessary information, an e-mail will be sent to you containing a unique code that you will need to verify.
Once you receive the code and have verified it, you will be asked to create a new password for your account. Your new password will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one number
- Must contain at least one special character
- Must be at least 8 characters long