In order to secure your account, you must create a password to keep your account safe. This password must meet the following requirements in order to ensure that it is secure.
- At least 8 characters long
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 "special" character (!, @, #, etc.)
Helpful Password Tips:
- Please do not use passwords that you have already created for other online accounts. When you use the same password for multiple online accounts, you are putting your security at risk.
- Try using passphrases or acronyms that are easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
- Never share your password or login information with others.
- Be wary of writing down password information.