In order to secure your account, you must create a password to keep your account safe. This password must meet the following requirements in order to ensure that it is secure.
- At least 8 characters long
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 "special" character (!, @, #, etc.)
Helpful Password Tips:
- Please do not use passwords that you have already created for other online accounts. When you use the same password for multiple online accounts, you are putting yourself at risk.
- Try using passphrases or acronyms that are easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
- Never share your password or login information with others.
- Be wary of writing down password information.