When will I get my Green Dot card?
Your Green Dot card is usually mailed out to you as soon as you file the return, however it may take up to 10 business day for you to receive it.
I didn't select the Green Dot card.
When you filed your return, you chose to pay the filing fees by Bank Refund Transfer (File & Go). With this option when the IRS funds the refund, they pay us the filing fees and processing fee and then forward the refund to you. The Green Dot card was selected to receive your refund during the e-file process.
How do I contact Green Dot?
If you have any questions about the account or the card, Green Dot will be able to help you. I'd be happy to provide you with their number. They can be reached at 866-795-7597 for further assistance.
Green Dot can be reached by calling 866-795-7597 and following prompts for any questions about your TaxSlayer Visa® Debit Card or deposit.
What if I didn't receive my card?
If you selected to have your refund deposited on a TaxSlayer Visa® Debit Card and the card was either lost or stolen, or you never received it, follow the steps below:
- Call Green Dot: 866-795-7597
- Once you hear the prompt ask you for your card number or SSN, DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING, wait 5 seconds.
- Select option 1: Card was lost or stolen
- Select option 2: Never Received
- Enter the primary taxpayer’s SSN, DOB and zip-code
- Call is then transferred to an agent