If you have any questions about the account or the card, Green Dot will be able to help you. They can be reached at 866-795-7597.
When will I get my Green Dot card?
Your Green Dot card is usually mailed out to you as soon as you file the return, however it may take up to 10 business day for you to receive it.
There is no money on my Green Dot card
The refund will not be deposited onto the Green Dot card until the IRS has finished processing the return and released the refund.
I didn't select the Green Dot card.
When you filed your return, you chose to pay the filing fees by Bank Refund Transfer (File & Go) and receive the refund on a card rather than by direct deposit. With this option, when the IRS funds the refund, the refund is sent to the third-party bank. The third-party bank pays the fees for using the tax program and deducts their processing fee. The remaining refund is then sent to the Green Dot card as selected during the e-file process.
What if I didn't receive my card?
If you selected to have your refund deposited on a TaxSlayer Visa® Debit Card and the card was either lost or stolen, or you never received it, follow the steps below:
- Call Green Dot: 866-795-7597
- Once you hear the prompt ask you for your card number or SSN, DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING, wait 5 seconds.
- Select option 1: Card was lost or stolen
- Select option 2: Never Received
- Enter the primary taxpayer’s SSN, DOB and zip-code
- Call is then transferred to an agent