Arizona has made the following changes to the tax laws for the 2018 tax year:
- Contributions to Qualifying Charitable Organizations (Form 321) and Contributions to Qualifying Foster Care Charitable Organizations (Form 352) have been changed for tax year 2018. The state requires the taxpayer to use the five digit code assigned to the organization for which you are claiming the credit.
- Contributions Made or Fees Paid to Public Schools (Form 322) requires the CTDS nine digit code to be entered onto the form. See Form 3222 Instructions for more information.
- Contributions to Private School Tuition Organizations (Form 323) have been adjusted for inflation. The new maximum credit is
- $555 for Single and Head of Household taxpayers
- $1,100 for married taxpayers filing a joint return
- Contributions Made to Certified School Tuition Organization (Form 348) were adjusted for inflation. The new maximum credit is:
- $552 for Single and Head of Household taxpayers
- $1,100 for Married taxpayers filing a joint return
- Credit for Donations to Military Family Relief Fund (Form 340) has been amended to include pre-9/11 donations.