If you no longer have access to your Google account, or wish to remove the Google Authenticator option and use standard MFA Authentication, we require you provide us with some information to prove you are the rightful owner of the account in question.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Name (Taxpayer and Spouse if Married Filing Joint)
- Social Security Number (Taxpayer and Spouse if Married Filing Joint)
- Date of Birth (Taxpayer and Spouse if Married Filing Joint)
- Dependent Name, SSN, and DOB (if applicable)
- Mailing address on last return
- Email Address associated with account (If unknown, 2 forms of ID are required)
- Valid proof of ID is required.
Please download and complete the attached PDF. Email a copy of the completed form and proof of ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.