When you request a code to be sent to you, you have the choice of receiving the code by text or email. Since many people have more than one device or email address, we provide you with a portion of the email address or the phone number on file. This way you will know exactly where the code is being sent.
Is the email address on your account correct?
- If the email address on your account is correct, we recommend you check your spam folder after the code is sent.
- If you are checking your email from your mobile device, we recommend you restart your phone to see any pending emails.
- If the email address is incorrect, you will need to complete an email change request to have the email address on the account updated. See our article for the form and instructions.
Is the phone number on the account correct?
- If the phone number on the account is correct and you are still not getting the code, try using the email option.
- If you are not receiving a text with the code, we recommend you restart your mobile device.
- If both the email and phone number are incorrect, we recommend you complete an email change request to have the email address on the account updated. Once you can access the account, you can update the phone number as well. See our article for the form and instructions.
Still not getting the code?
Periodically, it may take longer to receive your code. We recommend you wait up to 30 minutes to receive the code.
Code not working?
- If the code you received is not working, you may have requested the code more than once. Only the last code issued will be accepted.
- Your code is only valid for 24 hours or until used; whichever occurs first. If it have been more than 24 hours or you used the code already, you will need to request a new code.