If you claimed any of the credits listed below, you must Add as an Addition to Income, the amount computed for your credit. This is true even if you cannot take the full credit this year and must carry part of it forward or if the credit is refundable.
NOTE - Do not include any credits passed through to you from a partnership, limited liability company, or tax-option corporation for the credits listed below. These will be accounted for separately.
- Development Zone Credit-Code 08
- Enterprise Zone Jobs Credit-Code 10
- Manufacturing Investment Credit-Code 11
- Economic Development Tax Credit-Code 12
- Jobs Tax Credit-Code 13
- Capital Investment Credit-Code 14
- Community Rehabilitation Program Credit-Code 15
- Research Expense Credit-Code 16
- Manufacturing and Agriculture Credit- Code 17- The amount of manufacturing and agriculture credit computed for 2018 must be added to income on your 2019 Wisconsin return. This is the amount from line 16 of your 2018 Schedule MA-A or MA-M.
- Business Development Credit- Code 18
- Electronics and Information Technology Manufacturing Zone Credit-Code 19
- ABLE Accounts-Code 20
- Difference in Federal and Wisconsin Basis of Depreciated or Amortized Assets
For further information, please see the WI state instructions.