If you claimed any of the credits listed below, you must Add as an Addition to Income, the amount computed for your credit. This is true even if you cannot take the full credit this year and must carry part of it forward or if the credit is refundable.
NOTE - Do not include any credits passed through to you from a partnership, limited liability company, or tax-option corporation for the credits listed below. These will be accounted for separately.
- Development Zone Credit-Code 08
- Technology Zone Credit-Code 09
- Enterprise Zone Jobs Credit-Code 10
- Manufacturing Investment Credit-Code 11
- Economic Development Tax Credit-Code 12
- Jobs Tax Credit-Code 13
- Capital Investment Credit-Code 14
- Community Rehabilitation Program Credit-Code 15
- Research Expense Credit-Code 16
- Manufacturing and Agriculture Credit- Code 17- The amount of manufacturing and agriculture credit computed for 2016 must be added to income on your 2017 Wisconsin return. This is the amount from line 16 of your 2016 Schedule MA-A or MA-M.
- Business Development Credit- Code 18
- Difference in Federal and Wisconsin Basis of Depreciated or Amortized Assets-Code-19
- ABLE Accounts-Code 20
For further information, please see the WI state instructions.