The Primary Date of Birth must match the Primary social security number as reported by the Social Security Administration. To verify and correct the information, please take the following steps:
- Select Basic Information from the (Navigation Bar)
- Select Personal Information
- Select General Information.
- Make your corrections and select "Continue" to save your changes.
- You will then resubmit your return through the E-file process.
The IRS is stating that the Primary taxpayer's date of birth does not match their records.
If you feel this is in error, please contact your local Social Security Office to verify and correct the information. The Social Security Administration updates the IRS records every 10 - 15 days. Once the changes have been updated to the IRS database you will be able to resubmit the return through the E-file process.