To print a prior year return that was e-filed and accepted:
- Log in to your account
- Click "Prior Years"
- Click the corresponding tax year
- Click “Summary/Print"
- Click “View/Print Return"
- Click on the printer icon to view the PDF of your return
- Log into the account
- Select Prior Years on the My Account screen
- Select the year you wish to print
- Select Access 20XX Return
- Select Continue
- Choose Summary/Print form the Menu
- Click on View/Print Return
- Print your 20XX Tax Return
- A new window will open with the PDF
You will have the option to view, print or save your documents.
**Please Note: returns prior to 2016 are not available through our system.
You can order a free transcript of your federal return from the IR at Order an IRS Transcript. Copies of prior year federal returns can be obtained through the IRS - however there is a fee and it may take longer to receive by mail.
Contact the IRS @ 1-800-829-1040 for taxpayer assistance as needed.