It's easy to prepay your tax preparation fees! Follow these easy steps:
- Select Summary/Print from the left navigation bar
- Need to view/print your return? - Select show details
- Choose the pay now
- Review the charges
- Enter your credit card information
Do your fees include the State Return fee?
If you have created a federal return and want to pre-pay your tax preparation fees for both the federal and the state, you must add the state return to the account first. To add the state return, log in to your account and take the following steps:
- Select State Section
- Add a State Return
- Choose your State - Continue
- Choose your Residency Status - Continue
- Complete the Basic Information Section. (You can come back later to add any additional info you need.)
Will I be able to view my PDF after I pay my filing fees?
Once you prepay your filing fees, all your tax documents will be available. You will be able to open the PDF document and review your entries, then go back into the program and make any necessary corrections or additions. You can review your forms as many times as necessary, until you are satisfied that you are ready to file. Viewing the forms first helps ensure the accuracy of your entries.
Once you prepay your filing fees you won't be asked to pay again for the same forms when you go to e-file.