You may designate amounts as a donation to one or more of the programs listed below within your Wisconsin state return. The donation entered will either reduce your refund or be added to the tax due.
- Endangered Resources Donation
- Cancer Research Donation
- Multiple Sclerosis Donation
- Veterans Trust Fund Donation
- Military Family Relief Fund
- Second Harvest/Feeding America
- Red Cross WI Disaster Relief
- Special Olympics Wisconsin
- State Section
What else do I need to know?
If you are filing an amended return:
- You should include the amounts from your original return
- To add/increase your donation on your amended return, enter the new amount
- To decrease/remove your donation on your amended return, enter the new amount. The return must be filed by October 15, 2024 OR if your original return was filed after April 18, 2023, within 18 months of the date the return was filed.