By entering your itemized deductions in the federal section of the return, the program will pull the required information to the Delaware return. However, the following itemized deduction entries will need to be manually entered on your Delaware return:
- Adjustments to Federal Itemized Deduction
- Adjustments to State and Local Taxes not claimed as a credit
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Charitable Mileage Deduction
- Charitable Contribution (Form 700)
- State Section
- Itemized Deductions
If you itemize on your DE return and the federal return uses the standard deduction, additional information is required to process your DE return. Fax a copy of your federal Schedule A to Delaware Department of Revenue, ATTN: PIT Audit at 302-577-1287.
- Delaware Schedule A Instructions
- Delaware Resident Schedule A
- Delaware Nonresident Schedule A
- How do I generate a federal Schedule A if I did not itemize on my return?