Are you using a Windows Operating System?
If so, please make sure your browser is updated to the newest version. IE (Internet explorer) is no longer supported, so please use a newer browser. (We recommend Google Chrome).
Apple or Android users
If you are using an Apple device or Android, please make sure your browser is the newest version. You may also need to try another browser.
Are you using a link?
If you were using a link to access the site; try navigating to Taxslayer.com directly in your browser instead.
If you are still having problems, it may be that your security setting is too high.
- In the upper left (or wherever located on your screen) select “Tools” or the tools icon and go to 'Internet Options' from the menu bar. Select “Security” and it should not be higher than “Med-High”.
- While here, delete your cookies also.
Your Firewall and/or Anti-virus Software could also be causing the issue.
Once you have accessed and completed your return (or submitted your return) you will need to turn your Firewalls and Antivirus software back on.
- Turn off your Firewall by going to the Control Panel (accessed from the menu that pops up when selecting the Windows Icon or Start Button in the lower left corner) Security turn off the Firewall. If you have Antivirus (such as Norton or MacAfee) turn that off as well.
- Turn off any VPN's you are using.
- If you are using a shared network (like a public or work computer); you may need to wait to access the site from a personal computer instead.
- If you are using a mobile device, you may need to try using Data mode with Wi-fi turned off.