Below is a list of Programs and Organizations that you are able to donate to when you file your Pennsylvania return. Please note that if you decide to donate to one of these organizations, it will either increase your amount due or decrease your expected refund.
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition's Breast and Cervical Cancer Research Fund
- Wild Resource Conservation Fund
- Military Family Relief Assistance Program
- Governor Robert P. Casey Memorial Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Trust Fund
- Juvenile (Type 1) Diabetes Cure Research Fund
- PA Children's Trust Fund
- American Red Cross
- Pennsylvania 529 College and Career Savings Program Account
- Pediatric Cancer Research Fund
- Veteran's Trust Fund
Where do I enter this in my account?
To donate to these organizations using your PA return within the program, follow the steps below:
- State Section
- Pennsylvania Return
For additional information, please see the instructions for PA-40IN.