There are ten ways you can choose from to donate all or a portion of your tax refund, if you have an overpayment on your tax return. However, you can only choose up to five ways in one tax year due to space limitations on the PA-40.
Please note: If you do not have an overpayment on your return, you may make a donation by sending a check directly to the organization using the address listed under the description for each donation line.
- PA Breast Cancer Coalition's Breast and Cervical Cancer Research Fund
- Wild Resource Conservation Fund
- Military Family Relief Assistance Program
- Governor Robert P. Casey Memorial Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Trust Fund
- Juvenile (Type 1) Diabetes Cure Research Fund
- PA Children's Trust Fund
- American Red Cross
- Pennsylvania 529 College and Career Savings Program Account
- Pediatric Cancer Research Fund
- Veteran's Trust Fund
Where do I enter this in my account?
To donate to these organizations using your PA return within the program, follow the steps below:
- State Section
- Pennsylvania Return
For additional information, click here.