The following list details some of the income subtractions you can make on your Oregon state return.
- Oregon State Tax Refund
- Dividends From the U.S. Government
- Supplemental RRB benefits such as sickness or unemployment
- Tribal Exempt Income Subtraction
- Special Oregon Medical Subtraction
- Federal Pension Income Subtraction
- Other Subtractions
Where do I enter this in the program?
These subtractions are listed in our program by going to:
- Edit (three dots) Oregon state return
- Subtractions from Income
What else do I need to know?
There are additional 'Subtractions from Income' that apply to only a few people and are not explained fully in this article. For full explanations of these items, please see Subtractions by clicking here.