If you make cash contributions to a political campaign during the taxable year, you may be able to claim a $50 credit per taxpayer ($100 for joint returns).
The contribution must be for:
- A candidate seeking nomination or election to public office or the candidate's campaign committee
- An approved political action committee, OR
- An organized political party
This credit is not for contributions made to candidates for federal offices.
- State Section
- Edit Arkansas state return
- State Political Contributions Credit