Listed below are credits that are available for Arizona:
- Property Tax Credit -You may claim this credit if you meet ALL of the following:
- You were age 65 or older in the current tax year, or if under age 65, you were receiving SSI title 16 income from the SSA.
- You were a full year resident of Arizona for the current tax year.
- You paid property tax on your Arizona home OR paid rent on taxable property for the entire year.
- If you lived alone, your total household income was less than $3,751, live with others $5,501.
- Credit for Solar Energy Devices
- Credit for Contributions to Qualifying Charitable Organizations
- Credit for Contributions Made or Fees Paid to Public Schools
- Credit for Contributions to Private School Tuition Organizations
- Credit for Contributions to Certified School Tuition Organization (for the amounts that exceed the allowable credit on AZ Form 323)
- Credit for Contributions to Qualifying Foster Care Charitable Organizations
- Credit for Donations to the Military Family Relief Fund
- Increased Excise Tax Credit - You may claim this credit if you meet ALL of the following:
- You have a valid SSN
- You meet the income filing status threshold for your filing status.
- You are not claimed as a dependent.
- You are not sentenced for at least 60 days to a county, state or federal prison.
- Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State
For a detailed description and qualifications for each credit, see Arizona Form 140 Instructions.
Where to enter?
- State Section