Arizona's charitable organizations that you can contribute to are:
- Solutions Teams Assigned to Schools Fund
- Arizona Wildlife Fund
- Child Abuse Prevention Fund
- Domestic Violence Shelter Fund
- I Didn't Pay Enough Fund
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Fund
- Special Olympics Fund
- Veterans' Donation Fund
- Sustainable State Parks and Road Fund
- Political Gift
- Spay/Neuter of Animals Fund
You can make voluntary gifts to each of the funds shown below on your Arizona state return. A gift will reduce your refund or increase the amount due with your return.
Note: If you make a gift you cannot change the amount of that gift later on an amended return.
These voluntary contributions can be entered within you account by following the steps below:
- State Section
- Voluntary Contributions.