Email Change Request Process
- If all of the requested information is complete and accurate, we will update your account with the newly provided email address and email you instructions for accessing your account.
- If you fail to provide ALL the requested information, we will be unable to assist you in gaining access to your return information. For security reasons, the form must be completed in its entirety for your request to be honored. If any piece of information is missing, omitted, illegible, or incorrect (including, but not limited to: filing status, personal information for an individual, address, either email address, or a copy of photo identification), your request will be denied.
How do I know my change form was processed?
We will send an email to you at the new email address regardless if the request to change the email address was successful or not.
- If successful, we will provide you instructions on how to access your account.
- If unsuccessful, we will include information on why we were unable to process your request.
What if I don't know my username or password?
If you do not remember your login information and you no longer have access to the email address that is currently listed on your account, we will require you to complete the form below and fax or e-mail us information for verification purposes.
Change Request Forms
To begin the process of resetting your email address, click one of the links below. Follow the instructions on the forms and fax the requested information to 706-868-2326. If you do not have access to a fax machine, you can e-mail the requested information to email@example.com.
- To view this document using Microsoft Word, click here to download a copy of the form.
- To view this document using Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) and fill it out by hand, click here.
We recommend downloading this document in Microsoft Word and typing in the required information. This ensures that the information provided is clear and that your request is not delayed or denied, should the information provided be illegible.