To make entries into lines 16, please follow these instructions:
- Personal Exemptions are pulled from the Federal Section > Basic Information of the return
- Deaf, Disabled, or Blind entry is generated from a checkbox in the State Section > Basic Information > Do you qualify for a special exemption for the deaf, blind, hemiplegic, paraplegic, quadriplegic, or totally and permanently disabled?
- Qualified Disable Veteran is generated from an entry in the State Section > Basic Information > Enter the number of qualified disabled veterans listed on your return
- Number of children living with you (all age groups) is pulled from the Federal Section > Basic Information of the return.
- Dependent adults, other than your spouse, who live with you is pulled from the Federal Section > Basic Information of the return.
The deadline for filing your 2023 home heating credit is September 30, 2024. The filing of an extension for income taxes does not extend the due date for the home heating credit.